Monday 1 December 2008

As the raindrops fall..

I walked through the rain..
It wasn't cold, I'm sure..
I couldn't feel the warmness either..

I'm facing a mistake..
Should I keep going?
Or should I deny my faith?

The only thing I felt is the falling raindrops..
Each of them..
Right on my head..my shoulders..and my feet..

I'm not either crying..
Nor laughing..
I don't know what to say..
All I feel is pain..

I don't want the sun back..
I think I'm going to stay..
if the clouds are on my way..

I'm not needing help..

And people are against me bitterly..
I just need a heart to stay still..

A listener not a complainer..


The ways are fading..
I don't need flash-light..
I just want to feel the raindrops on my head..

All I need is energy..
To get through this..

3 comments:

Ten Ryu said...

as the sun rise after every storm, there will be a new light and hope for tomorrow. *kyaa!*:D

chiharunosekai said...

Yea..hoping for the sun rise soon..:)

Ten Ryu said...

is it still dark in your place? ;D